Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer list of things to do...

1. Work full-time at the City of Coppell Camp Do-It-All


2. Go to the best event of the year: The Annual Chester Family Reunion


3. Keep in constant contact with my Fort Worth Besties. Don't you test these besties.


4. Spend time with my amazing Coppell friends. Gosh how I've missed them=]


5. Memorize all 27 Amendments to our precious United States Constitution. Yes, I'm that much of a PoliSci nerd. Don't judge me haha. Someday, I strive to be like the man below...Antonin Scalia, the most legit Justice ever!


6. Keep up with the news! As much as I love to watch Fox News and read Newsmax, I need to continue reading left-wing sources like Time and The Dallas Morning News. I need more material for my next class with HGobes. Let's not forget the previous successes I've enjoyed on Current Events Days. Rahm Emanuel's Dead Fish Scandal will never die! Much like Turtle Fence...


7. Continue exercising and enjoying time outside. Walking Dickens outside + mall-walking at Grapevine Mills=Perfect summer day of exercise.


8. Continue to earn Southern Points! It is not a lost cause, my friends. Although Mere-Bear and Becca are rackin' them up, I will not be slackin' after Family Reunion Time.


9. Spend time with my amazing parents. This summer is going to be rough without Callie. Although it is extremely difficult to be at home full-time and finally face reality, I know that with God's help, we will persevere.


10. Last, but certainly not least. Most important, in fact. This summer, I hope to continue to grow in my faith. I need to discipline myself to pray without ceasing and to have enough quiet time daily. I just need to meditate on Philippians 4:13-I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment