Saturday, May 8, 2010

So now I'm a blogger...

Bonjour mes amis!
I thought that I would start a blog this summer to keep everyone up to date with my goings-on and to give me something productive to do. My freshman year of college came to a close yesterday. I had to say goodbye to my two best friends, my amazing roommate and nine months of unforgettable memories. I did not hold back my tears last night as I unpacked a year's worth of stuff and officially moved back into my room in Coppell. I can't get over how much I miss Fort Worth. I crossed a street today when walking, and I couldn't help but think of crossing University everyday to go to class. It reminds me of the time my best friend, Meredith, told me that the bird sound that the walk sign played was for blind people. She explained that the sound helped them know when to cross. I originally didn't believe her, but my other best friend, Becca, informed me that once again, I was mistaken. Story of my life. But I digress...I can't wait to go back to the Fort for the wedding next week! Mere-Bear, Becca and I are going to live it up at our friend Michelle's house!
Hope y'all have a great night!
Becca and I doing the most legit pose ever, the HGobes

Room 106 Love

Mere-Bear and I acting crazy as always!

2 comments: